just swirl away
I was sitting in my room with the music on louder than usual. It's 'Lifehouse' and I like the sad-maloncholic music they make. This is like trying to drown out all my thoughts just so I don't have to think anymore, don't have to hear the world.
Now, I'm listening to 'Jasmin' which shall be followed by 'Amrita'.
It's confirmed that I can't bargain. I can find the cheapest shop at which to purchase an item but I won't know how to haggle the price. I don't even know the right way to open the conversation. [Yeah, in haggling, even the very first thing you ask them is important.] So that's just how plain dumb I am. Haha. I won't mince words this time. Just wanted to throw that thought off somewhere.
Random event : I got a new teddy bear! ^_^"
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Posted by
vic
at
8:17 AM


|